this time next year...
Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods
you did not gain 10 lbs. I promise! You have been traveling and that weight will come off!
The important this is you had a fun memorable vacation and that weight will come off. You know it!
Oh God - I know I should scold you or something but Coke and peanut M&Ms sound freaking amazing.
I believe you on the 10lbs. I gained 6 since Thursday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you did not gain 10 lbs. I promise! You have been traveling and that weight will come off!
The important this is you had a fun memorable vacation and that weight will come off. You know it!
Oh God - I know I should scold you or something but Coke and peanut M&Ms sound freaking amazing.
I believe you on the 10lbs. I gained 6 since Thursday.
Post a Comment