...literally! I've been fighting one of the worst summer colds EVAR--and, I've been losing the battle so far. :(
Nonetheless, we still dragged our butts down to Tybee Island this weekend. One of my dearest long-time friends got married!!! We enjoyed our time sharing a beach-house with many of our other long-time friends (we've all known each other for 20+ years)--11 adults & 6 children all together.
But, the lack of rest during our sickness (Darrell has it, too) and the 6 hour drive home yesterday has left me exhausted!
Luckily, I think I managed to hold steady on the weight. A major accomplishment considering that there was key lime pie involved! :)
I'm going to take the next few days to rest. I'll catch up again next week.
Cheers!

8 comments:
Oh feel better soon sweets!
Sorry you are under the weather, but better now then at Chicago. Glad you could have some fun this weekend at least.
Hope that you feel better soon.
Feel better soon:)
Tybee Island is awesome! Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.
Feel better soon {{{HUGS}}}
Way to see the silver lining! Feel better soon!
i cant believe it took this long to find you! welcome to bandland baby!
Post a Comment