Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 27, 2010

Still processing...

I'm still processing Chicago.  If I had to pick one word..."overwhelming."

A few quick First Impressions:


Cheers!
post signature

7 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Soooo good to meet you Lynda! You're so cute and sweet!

Maria said...

LOL, Lynda! You can call me anytime and I will tell you a bedtime story or whatever!

Bonnie said...

Agree with everything you said. It was great meeting you.

Judi said...

OMG....I seriously have to go to bed and forget about what I missed! I keep reading these BOOB posts and looking at pix and keep beating myself on my head! If I don't stop soon, I will need surgery....on my brain this time!
I definitely need to do the next one. No, I really do. REALLY. Even if I have to retire...
Thanks for sharing....so happy you had such a great experience. I just hate to miss a good party. Especially a Lapbanded party!!!
Onward!
Judi

Jen said...

I'm so glad we got to chat a bit... loved the dog talk, mine are my babies too. I bet Murphy missed you! Hope we get a chance to visit more on the next trip :)

Canadian Bird said...

Overwhelming is the perfect word! Dreamlike is another. It just doesn't seem real in retrospect. Doesn't help that I was only there a day & didn't have time enough to bond with anyone (except maybe Gilly)!
Hope to see you at BOOBs 2011!
Blessings,
Robin at Band on the Run

Theresa said...

Lynda, I'm so glad I got to meet you and I agree with all of the above. Amazing! I can't wait to do it again!