Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 20, 2010

bacon=EVIL...

Did I really just eat 8 slices of bacon?  Yes, I think I did.  I promise I don't do stuff like this on a regular basis (even before the band).  Bacon is the devil!

http://www.rehabkc.org/events.asp
At least I don't live in Kansas City...

Cheers!
post signature

8 comments:

Theresa said...

Bacon may be the devil, but it's so darn good!
I loved your comments on my blog today, thanks.

DiZneDiVa said...

Bacon is the candy of meats.... I had chocolate dipped bacon once, those were the days. Pre-band, non-nutritional info reading days, waiting to lose weight when the fat lady singing while singing in the car everyday... I guess I didn't realize that I was the fat lady. That's a good motto... Be your own Fat Lady. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Bacon is one of the meats that consistently goes down well, so yeah, when we have bacon, I eat a lot of it!

Bonnie said...

I wish I didn't like bacon - I really do. But I LOVE me some bacon. Totally understand.

Linda said...

Bacon is the perfect food. I had a business breakfast a few weeks ago with a buffet and ate way more bacon than I thought possible.

Sandy said...

But I bet it was good. I like mine crispy burnt but haven't had any since last Christmas, before band. Now I'll have to try it since it seems you were able to keep it down.

Amanda said...

Good morning! You aren't far away from me at all! I live about 2 hours from Atlanta and we travel there often! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Look forward to catching up on your blog as well! I see that you are a grammar girl! I'll apologise way in the future. I do try but I often fail! Also I saw that you liked the movie 'Nell' Most of that was filmed either in Franklin or surrounding areas. I actually auditioned for it when I was in High School. I did not fit the let us just say the mountain look enough to appear in the film!

Tina said...

I love bacon--did you know there is bacon vodka? I haven't tried it yet but it is on my short list.

Tina