Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chicago Part Deux

I fear this may be a bit of a let down for you guys after all of the build up.  Let's just say that I ran out of steam.  Plus,  I had a hard time getting what was in my head (and my heart) to make sense on paper.  So, here's the "epiphany" in bullet formation:



  • I am too sensitive.
  • I am much more introverted than I thought I was.
  • I do not perceive myself the way others perceive me.
  • My perception of the way others perceive me is not actually the way others perceive me.
  • People like me a lot more than I generally think they do--even when I'm being shy. [insert big grin here]





post signature

5 comments:

Tina said...

Well I like you anyway :) I think we all have greater fears about how others perceive us than is reality. The good news is when you figure that out you can stop worrying soo much (it never goes away all together) and more about making them feel more comfortable.

Now onward and upward..how are things going for you in band land? in your volunteering? in all the others parts of your life?

Sandy said...

I still like you. I liked you before Chicago, during Chicago and also after. And I am also a very shy introverted person-really. It has taken years to get me to just let go. It gets easier every year.

And now, to correct your title. It is deux. As in Un, deux, trois... But I hope you grinned again. Because you have such a cute smile.

Gilly said...

That last thing is totally true! :)

Bonnie said...

Chicago was exciting and fun, but it was a highly charged emotional experience for most of us. I think I also was more introverted than normal, but I'm betting that most of us were. I wish I had gotten to know you better, but I definitely enjoyed the time we did spend together.

Maybe This Time said...

totally likeable! and thanks for sharing!!!