Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a little sump-thin 'bout me...


1. What is your occupation right now?
I am the Chief Household Officer of Casa Golliher  (i.e. housewife)
2.What color are your socks right now?
No socks in the South during the summer! 
3. What are you listening to right now?
Right now the only sound is the hum of the vintage Coke machine in the kitchen (b-day gift for the Hubs a few years ago).
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Cessina Taco (lime marinated beef w/ avocado) from Los Hermanos.  Haven’t eaten anything today, except for my Centrum chewable multi-vitamin. 
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yeplearned to drive a 1979 Honda Civic when I was 12.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My husband just before his plane took off for Detroit (business trip).
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course, otherwise I wouldn’t be reading her blog!
8. How old are you today?
40 (so glad to have the 30’s behind me)
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I generally don’t watch sports on TV.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Fountain Coke!  (I only get this on special occasions these days)
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Oh yes!  I have been every shade of brown—from dark/almost black to auburn to my current medium blah.  I am a natural brunette, but I like to play around a bit.
12. Favourite food?
Cheese!
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Captain America
14. Favourite day of the year?
New Years Day.  All of our closest friends come to our house for NYE and generally stay a few days.  New Years Day is a day of relaxing and just hanging.  I love having the people I love most under my roof!
15. How do you vent anger?
I cry. (extremeley embarrassing and not generally effective for getting my point across)
16. What was your favourite toy as a child?
My Tonka Truck.
17. What is your favorite season?
Autumn.  I love the slight chill in the air and the smell in the air!
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Cherries (when they are in season)—although, I make myself a blueberry smoothie every morning using frozen organic blueberries from my cousin’s farm.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Usually—depends on why I emailed them in the 1st place.
20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
My bedroom—I close the door & the curtains, put on my noise-cancelling headphones and listen to on of my relaxation/meditation MP3’s.
21. Favorite TV Show?
I loved Firefly—to bad it was cancelled.  We recently started watching Haven—still waiting to see if it’s any good.  A also really like Bones.
22. Living arrangements?
Married, no kids, 1 dog.  We own our house (paid it off last year!) but will probably be moving in the next 2-5 years.
23. When was the last time you cried?
Saturday morning—had a scary low blood sugar incident where I almost passed out.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Laundry baskets—labeled
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Erika!  We’ve been friends since the 2nd grade33 years!  The Hubs and I met in the 3rd grad, so he’s right up there.
26. What did you do last night?
Skipped dinner & went to be early.
27. What are you most afraid of?
Running out of air—I am hugely claustrophobic!!!
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese & bacon!!!
29. Favourite dog breed?
I am a big dog lover and can find something to love in almost every breed.  I do have a fondness for the long-legged terriers ( I currently have a Welsh Terrier). 
30. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday mornings—snuggle time w/ the Hubs! (and I do mean snugglingit’s not a euphemism for anything).
31. How many states have you lived in?
Just two.  Georgia for most of my life.  Tennessee for 1 year when I was a baby.
32. Diamonds or pearls?
Definitely diamonds.
33. What is your favourite flower?
Gerber daisies

post signature

1 comment:

Amanda said...

cheese. Why do people have to mention it. All I can think about right now is cheese. I ate Brie with apricot jam last night for dinner with my trader joe crackers! I am so on a cheese kick. It is also my fav.

My mind is scattered but if I didn't say so already, thank you for the most lovely into for my BOOBs of the day! It made me smile all day long!