Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 11, 2012

Sounds like it's gonna be "easy"...

I met with the patient coordinator, Jackie, this morning.  She is my most favorite person today!!!  She gave me a SHORT list of thing to do so that she can submit my paperwork for insurance approval.  I need to:

  • get a "cleared for surgery" letter from my PCP (made the appt. for Thu., June 21)
  • meet with the nutritionist (appt. made for Mon., June 18)
That's it!  They take care of the rest.  So to recap, in two weeks my paperwork gets submitted and then I wait for approval (probably a week or so).  Then, I get a surgery date.  Easy-peasy!

Cheers!

post signature

10 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like I might be following in your revision footsteps! Good luck!

Jen said...

I'll be following along closely! Wishing you all the best :)

Rachel said...

Yay!!

Lynda said...

So sorry you're having trouble. I'll try to post more during this process.

Lynda said...

Hoping things settle down for you soon. We'll have to start a new club at the end of the year...The Sleeve Sisters (or something equally corny).

Lynda said...

YAY, indeed!!!

Kristin said...

I hope all goes well for you! You are in my prayers!

Lynda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynda said...

Thanks, Kristin. You're always one of my best cheerleaders!

Beth Ann said...

Exciting!! I can't wait to hear about it!!