Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Arms of...jelly?

I barely made it through the 1st 6-minute "circuit" in the 30-Day Shred Level 1 and my arms feel like jelly.  Here's hoping that I will be able to complete the full 20-minute workout by the end of the week.

Baby steps may be slow, but they'll get you there eventually.

Cheers!
post signature

6 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Great job! You can do it!

Rachel said...

I heard shredding is a great intense way to burn calories...Good for you!

Rachel said...

Thanks for posting...I loved your NSV of your mom not recognizing you from behind..moms and kids will be honest with you...I"m glad you are making progress..that is exciting.

Bonnie said...

One rep at a time. You can do it.

Sam said...

Keep at it :o) You will do it before you know it!!!!

Joey said...

You can do it! I felt the same way, now I do level 3 all the time.