Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

bringing sexy back...



I got a "Hey Mami!" while walking through Lowes earlier today.  Urban Dictionary says:
Mami863 up92 down
Mamí, Is spanish slang for baby, sexy,
Other names used ... Chula, Mamacita, Mamita, Nena etc.
*Ay mamí tù tan caliente.
(oh, Girl you soo Sexy.)
 I am part thrilled and part disgusted.  But, mostly thrilled. ;)  I give credit to losing 40+ pounds...and my new bra (see yesterday's post).  I told you guys it was the best bra EVAR!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Justawallflower said...

Too funny! soak it up mami!

Amanda said...

hot cha cha cha!! Were you wearing a see through shirt!?

When is the soap making class again!?

Lynda said...

No see-through shirt, but apparently I had a bounce in my step! LOL

I decided to do the weekend soap class in November instead (much less expensive). But, I'm thinking about driving up on a Wednesday toward the end of the month. It will be nice to get up in the mountains and out of this heat!!! Whatcha think?--maybe a late lunch?

MandaPanda said...

Officially, I'm disgusted for you but I'm giggling too.

Lap Band Gal said...

Hottie! :)

Shannon said...

nice! makes you feel good!