Not much happening today--just daily cleaning/laundry & putting up curtain rods for the new curtains! Then a little more cooking for the freezer...crockpot chicken curry. (***yesterday's beans, greens & sausage was a disaster! Yucky AND smelly.***)
I haven't been able to wear my wedding band in a couple of days. I have a condition called wedding ring dermatitis. Who knew? My wedding band has a channel of diamonds across the top which means that it is hollow on the underside. Apparently, dirt & moisture has been getting trapped under there causing irritation, blistering & peeling. The only way to clear it up is to stop wearing it for a couple of weeks and let it dry out an heal. After that, I just have to make sure either to take the ring off when I wash my hands (put on lotion, etc) or just make sure to dry thoroughly underneath. At least, I hope that's all.
Cheers!

4 comments:
Bummer about your ring. I know I will be without my rings when the weight starts coming off and I'm already sad. I wouldn't worry about eating tuna. I think you will be just fine!
That happens with my ring!! It doesn't even take a couple weeks for me to heal it all up. Also, use a moisturizing lotion w/aloe and it helps heal it up faster.
Eeks about the rings. I hope it clears up quickly!
And I think the tuna was a very wise choice so you should be just fine!!
My doc doesn't require a liquid diet prior to surgery. I have to do a high protein, low carb plan 2 weeks prior to surgery. So I wouldn't worry about the tuna. Bummer about your ring.
Post a Comment