Mix 1 (blueberry)
SpecialK Protein Shake (chocolate)
Low Sodium V-8
SlimFast shake (Cappuccino Delight)
Mix 1 (Lime)
These are all RTD (ready to drink) in the can/bottle. I really abhor mixing. Having said that, the RTDs aren't very good if they're not refrigerated. So, I also have a 16oz. blender bottle that I carry with me when I go out of the house. I store a packet of powdered meal replacement (they had these on sale @ GNC) in the cup so that I can just buy a bottle of water and mix if I find myself away from the home at "meal" time.

My plan is to do pretty much the same thing every day--just mixing up the flavors a bit. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:
Liquid only is no fun, but you'll drop a lot of weight. Good luck.
I'm impressed you're starting early. I don't think I'd try to do it any longer than I have to. Good luck!
You can do it!
Post a Comment