Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 3, 2010

counting down...pre op 5

Going into this, I remember thinking "how hard can it be?"  Well, let me tell you--it's hard.  I was expecting the biggest challenge to be mental.  I was not expecting all of the physical symptoms.  I FEEL LIKE CRAP!  I'm nauseated, gassy, burpy, sour stomach, & t.i.r.e.d.

I just keep reminding myself of the prize.  Only 5 more days...
post signature

5 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Not long now! Keep thinking of the big picture and this will seem like a pip. Hope that tiredness and everything else passes soon though. Not much fun :)

MandaPanda said...

Yeah...we won't starve on a liquid diet but we'll feel like crap. Our bodies were meant to EAT. Hang in there! You're getting to the homestretch.

Alison said...

You're doing so well, this time next week it will all be over!

LDswims said...

Hang in there! Almost done!!! And you are doing amazingly well with this!!! You'd better be proud of yourself!

Sam said...

Almost there, you are doing really well at the liquid stage, and there is not long to go now.

5 days: they will be over before you even realise it.