Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 7, 2010

the Ramones said it best...

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
[I'm gonna] be sedated...
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh 
[I'm gonna] be sedated...



Actually...a little less than 24 hours until I am @ the hospital and being sedated for surgery!  Woot!  Woot!

This morning, I planted some new flowers in the planters on the front porch.  The flowers I planted earlier were drowned out by all of the rain a few weeks ago.  I'm taking a break right now and then I'll hang the rest of the curtain rods and wooden blinds in the living room.  Then, it's just finishing up the laundry, light dusting, and cleaning the floors and I'm D.O.N.E. with the household "surgery prep."

So, I figured out why this liquid diet has been so difficult for me to follow--I'm doing it wrong!  I feel like such a dork.  As it turns out, I could have been supplementing my intake with pudding (Sugar Free of course), soup (strained), hot cereal (grits, cream of rice, etc.) and such.  How many "d'oh" moments can one girl have in just a week?  Oh well, not much to do but laugh at this point. ;)
post signature

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! Take it easy!

UNABASHED BLATHER said...

hi! im a curious new follower who is 6 mo away from my own banding surgery. thanks for sharing-ill be avidy reading your posts! although i am a current blogger-i plan to start a bandit blog soon. but stop in over at blither blather headquarters somtime! GOOD LUCK!!!
http://blitherblathertherapysessions.blogspot.com/

Debi said...

Well Lynda, your time is finally here!! I'm so excited for you and I will be thinking of you tomorrow! Let us know when you can, that all is over and ok.

Sandy said...

Good luck on your surgery tomorrow and see you on the other side. Post when you can and be well.