It's been a wonderful day so far. First of all, I hit a new low this morning...220.0 lbs. This means I have lost 21.5 pounds since starting my pre-op diet 8 weeks ago. Secondly, I GOT A FILL!!!!!! I saw my surgeon's partner (who I really liked, by the way) and she gave me 2.25cc's. It was done under a fluoroscope and she was able to check the positioning of my band (perfect, she said). I drank a liquid with dye in it (tasted like Milk-of-Magnesia) and saw the restriction in action. So cool to watch! I am on liquids for the rest of the day and back to "normal bariatric eating" tomorrow.
As promised, here are some instructions for adding the reaction boxes to your blog. These instructions assume that you are using Blogger. I hope it makes sense.
- Make sure you are signed in.
- Click on the DESIGN tab in editing.
- Go to the Blog Posts box and click on EDIT.
- You will get a pop-up window. Under Post Page Options, click the check box beside Reactions (it is the default text in the white box--you can change the label if you want).
- You will be presented with default reactions, but if you click Edit, you can change it (I changed mine to "me likey" and "your crazy!") Also, although the default has 5 check boxes, I could only get 2 to actually show on my blog. Not sure why.
- Save your changes and, Viola!
Cheers!

8 comments:
Glad you got your fill! Congrats on the weight loss!
Great job so far! So happy you got your fill finally!
Woo hoo for the fill!
I tried getting the boxes...no such luck. I'm using blogger thought Google Chrome, but I get no pop up boxes. I swear I'm not computer retarded! LOL
Yea for a fill! 21 pounds in 8 weeks is awesome.
Joia--I've never used Google Chrome, but I suspect you have a setting that blocks popups. I checked Google Support and came up with this. Try it and see if it works. Here's the link:
http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95472
See pop-ups for a specific site
To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow these steps:
Visit the site in question.
Click the icon in the address bar.
Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
Congrats on 21.5lbs in 8 weeks. You are doing so well.
That is so cool, I want to do that sometime - actually see the restriction! Glad you got your fill and hit a new low! <3
Awesome, thanks for the instructions! Good luck with your fill and the weight loss!!
Post a Comment