Say Hello to Murphy!
No, we didn't go out and get a new dog. We are fostering him for a few weeks. My husband I think that this will be a good experience for both of us. It will give me some companionship and distraction during the day. It will also help both of us determine if we're ready to adopt another dog.Murphy came to us from the Welsh Terrier Rescue. They tell us he's a great guy, but he has some allergies which are causing major skin problems. He won't be our "forever" dog, but there's no reason we can't let him stay here & fill him up with love while they find him a good home.

4 comments:
Love Murphy.. how kind you and your husband are to give him some TLC.. I am a dog lover as I have 4 dogs.. so I completely understand the bond to the tail wagger.. Good luck with your approval and pre band steps.. April will be here before you know it.
That is wonderful! He's a cute little guy.
What a wonderful idea....we rescued our dog and could not imagine life without him. I hope he fills the void for a while for you both
So nice of you to foster him! My husband and I have considered it but, to be honest, I don't think I'd be able to give a dog away after becoming attached. I'm as bad as a child that way.
Post a Comment