Nothing's wrong. I feel fine. Good health. Good spirits.
I just don't have it in me to write these days. I know I promised details of my pre-surgery requirements...and I'll make good on that promise. Just not today (and probably not tomorrow, either).
Y'all have a good weekend. I'll be back next week.
Cheers!
Lynda

4 comments:
We miss you! I know that the pre-surgery insurance BS isn't nearly as fun to write about as all the weight you're losing.
I know you said your good, but I know that for me personall it gets a little depressing to read blogs and see how well everyone is doing when I'm still jumping through insurance hoops. Hang in there. We'll get through this and then we'll be writing our own success stories.
I feel for you. Hope everything really is OK.
Don't be too hard on yourself. You have the date, that the main thing. Take the time you need, and we will still be here when you are ready.
Hope all is well with you.
Post a Comment