Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

you likey?...

 "Some days I have absolutely nothing to say - but I'd like to acknowledge that I've read and liked someone's post."
 I think that Work in Progress brought up a good point in her recent post.  In response, I have added some REACTION buttons to my blog posts.  Let me know what you think!

PS  I finally had the courage to weigh myself after coming home from vacation on Friday.  I am actually exactly where I was 3 weeks ago (beginning of TOM and then vacation right after).  I am pleased!

PPS  I have my first fill scheduled for tomorrow!  Let's hope this one actually happens.

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo - I want like buttons!! Teach me, oh wise one!

Perry Joyce said...

I like! =)

Heather said...

Awesome buttons!

Kerri said...

Love the buttons!!!

YAY for your first fill!

Jen said...

Cool - I tried doing that this morning and couldn't for the life of me figure it out.

MandaPanda said...

Love the buttons! I'm too nervous to put them on mine...don't think I want people's honest reactions.

Here here to maintaining over vacation!

Janelle said...

Oh I want buttons, too!! teach us!

Lynda said...

Buttons are easy-ish. I will post instructions after my fill tomorrow.

Cheers!