Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Yummy band-friendly dish...

I made this last night.  Eating Well magazine's Roasted Winter Vegetables with Cheesy Polenta.  14g Protein per serving!!!  Darrell's assessment was "it's fine"--although he did admit that he'd be happy to eat it again without the polenta.  I thought it was amazing!!! (Yep--4 whole exclamation marks worth of amazing)  For me, the contrast of the sweet roasted vegetables and the tangy parmesan polenta was heavenly! (There I go with more exclamation marks.  I'm excited.  Deal with it.)  So easy to make and so satisfying on a chilly winter evening sitting in front of the fire.

Hope you enjoy!

post signature

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yum yum yum! I always use plenty of !!!!! 's. It's a bad habit of mine. I also love Eating Well. It's my fav mag. Gonna have to look it up.

MandaPanda said...

Looks great! I'll definitlely have to give this one a shot. I'm addicted to !!'s. It's hard when you're writing to really emit enthusiasm. Did you ever see the Seinfeld episode about exclamation marks? Hilarious!!!

Lee Ann said...

Lynda, Glad you found my blog. Thanks for stopping by. You look like a total foodie, at least at first glance. My husband is really into cooking and dreaming up gourmet dishes. Lucky me. I'd like to learn more myself. I'm a new follower of yours. But uh oh! You're a grammar snob! Now the pressure is on! J/k. One of my Facebook friends went on a rant about how "alot of people have such poor grammer" in their status updates. At first I thought his misspellings were intentional and meant to be a joke, but after a dozen people left comments, and he commented back, I realized he wasn't joking!

Bonnie said...

One of my resolutions is to eat at home more and try some new recipes so appreciate the help.